How It Works
Identify your Boundary
Identify the area you are going to buy or sell a home in and then select the corresponding school is step two. If you do not see your school listed or you are out of the boundaries you are in luck. Got to step two and select I don’t have a school.
Select Your School
The school you select will be the recipient of the contribution amount your transaction will generate. We ask that unless you have a specific reason to contribute to a school not in your boundary that you select the school that corresponds with where you live. By contributing to the school in your boundary you are supporting the children and schools in your area. Our aim is to strengthen the communities of those that we serve.
Registering for the L.E.A.D. program will help us to know who is planning on using the program in the future so that we can make sure to have enough agents to provide the very best service as well as savings.
Once you complete the purchase or the sell of your home there will be a donation made in your name to the school you selected. Funds from the L.E.A.D. program will be allocated at the school level. Each school has different needs, for some it is classroom school supplies, for others it might be repairs or adding a new sound system for the school auditorium. The L.E.A.D. program depends on the local teachers and school administrators to spend the funds in the most effective manner.
- You Must be represented by a My Home Gives agent at closing.
- You must get pre approved through the L.E.A.D. Lending partner. However, you can use any lender you like.
- All L.E.A.D. clients must be registered and have an agent employment agreement in place.
- The member refund for a purchase transaction will be applied to any closing cost not covered by the seller.
- The member refund for a sell transaction will be in the form of a discounted commission.
- Teachers that enroll in the lead program for the purchase of a home qualify to receive the full discounted amount in the form of a check from My Home Gives 501c3.
- The L.E.A.D. clients have the ability to contribute the member refund and not take any for themselves.
- All funds will be paid out of escrow and not by the agent or lender directly.
- There is absolutely NO COST for L.E.A.D. clients. Both the school contribution and the refund are generated as a result of reduced commissions.